MC1 Lavalier Microphone
Shipping and Delivery
- Charge $15
- Estimated to Ship: 1-2 days package handling, 2-4 days delivery
- 14-Days Return & Refund Service
- More about Delivery >>
Transducer: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency Range: 70Hz-20000Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: >70dB
Sensitivity: -- 32±3dB(f=1KHZ,S.P.L=1Pa0dB=1V/Pa)
Outputs Connection: 3.5mmTRRS
Battery Type: LR44
- Compatible with a variety of devices: The MC1 Lavalier Microphone has a wide range of compatibility with DSLRs, camcorders, mobile phones, PCs and audio recorders. Enjoy simple operation with an intutive user interface and easily switch between mobile phone recording mode and camera recording mode with just one key.
- Professional sound quality: The gold-plated plug is wear-resistant and anti-oxidant to improve conductivity, maintain better signal transmission, and provide better sound quality.
- 360° of highly sensitive recording: The omni-directional condenser microphone offers 360° ofhighly sensitive recording and intelligent noise reduction. Enjoy clean sound with no distortion.
- Durable Cable: The 6-meter anti-interference recording cable is durable, and offers high elasticity, abrasion resistance and wind resistance. The high-density shielding layer effectively prevents external interference and ensures stable signal transmission.
- Ideal Choice for Multipurpose: The MC1 Lavalier Microphone is ideal for many applications including vlogging, social media, professional speaking engagements, live streaming, interviews, and educational instruction.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 20~16000Hz
- Signalto Noise Ratio: 70dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB±3dB
- Output Impedance: ≤1000Ω
- Outputs Connection: 3.5mmTRRS
- Battery Type: LR44